I didn’t know there’s such a thing here in the blogging community! Thank you to Writings by JM for nominating me in her latest post on The Liebster Award. So happy as well to have known some fellow Filipino bloggers and I’m looking forward to getting to know more of them.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link of their blog to your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
The questions & my answers
Describe your blogging journey in three words. Exciting. Better. Enjoyable.
What do you love most about blogging? Finishing and publishing a blog post!
How long does it take you to compose a blog post? It really depends on my excitement on the topic, but it usually takes me 1 to 3 hours to write it.
Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Always be confident and believe in your capabilities.
What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine? Savings is very important. Many people have temporarily or permanently lost their source of income, so having savings really helps in getting through this pandemic.
Coffee or tea? Coffee!
What are the three things you are grateful for today? For waking up, for having food on our table, and for another day to be the best version of myself.
When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? When I am having negative thoughts. It’s a bad habit that I really can’t just stop and it’s been part of my everyday life. To cheer up, I listen to music and talk to people that I know can help me.
What’s one habit you want to break and why? There, I said it. The negative thinking.
What is your dream destination? Locally, Coron, Palawan/Batanes; Internally, Japan/South Korea/Sweden/Switzerland
What language would you like to learn? Hangeul. I can read them, but I want to learn to converse in Hangeul and understand people talking in Hangeul.
I have only recently started with this blog so I have only interacted with a few of them. I’m nominating these bloggers as they have been really friendly, accommodating, and I’ve been loving their content. I hope I could tag as many.
- Describe your blogging journey in three words.
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- What keeps you motivated in writing and managing your blog?
- If not for the pandemic, where would you want to be in now?
- How are you coping with the current situation?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are the three things you like about yourself?
- What superpower would you want to have?
- What is favorite English word?
- What language would you like to learn?
Looking forward to know your answers! Thank you, again, Writings by JM for nominating me. Go check out the blogs I mentioned I here; they have insightful and helpful content. Also, shoutout to other bloggers I’ve interacted with recently!